Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Sunday, April 21, 2013

Another Earth Day Freebie!

I ended up making another Earth Day activity for my sweet learners today and wanted to share it with anyone looking for some last minute ideas.  This is another sorting activity, but this time the sweeties have to sort by items that can be recycled and items that have to be thrown away.  Enjoy!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this cute *freebie*. I am so excited to have found your blog. You have some wonderful ideas. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete