Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Monday, July 15, 2013

Back to School Blogger Exchange!

Is it just me or does it seem like once the Fourth of July is over summer just flies by?  I have to slowly start wrapping my head around starting a new school year.  Don't get me wrong, I love my job.  It just is so exhausting at the beginning of the year getting everyone {including me} in the grove.  Well I found a little something to get some excitement back into it!

Covered in Glitter and Glue and Adventures of Ms. Smith are joining together to host what sounds like a really fun Back to School Blogger Exchange!  It is sort of like having a secret pal.  :) Love it!  If you are interested head over to either blog and sign up.  You need to sign up by Sunday, July 21st. Once everyone is matched up and the exchange takes place, there will be a linky to see what everyone received.  I can't wait! Here are the details.
Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)

1 comment: