Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Saturday, November 2, 2013

November Currently

No way is it already November!  This year is flying by.  October was so busy with Grandparents/Special Persons' Day, Parent/Teacher Conferences, and Halloween.  Anyway, since it's the first of the month, it is time for Farley's November's 'Currently'.

  • I am listening to HGTV in the background as I putz around the house and work on my computer.  I love HGTV, especially the Property Brothers.  
  • I am loving getting to spend time with my son  His schedule has eased up a bit with fall baseball so I am able to see him a little more.  He is in college, but still close by.
  • I am thinking about my upcoming week's lesson plans.  I am doing some squirrel/acorn activities.  We will end the week with a nature scavenger hunt.  It should be fun!  I also am changing things up a bit with my afternoon class.  I have decided to add a social skills activity to the schedule.  I also have changed the schedule around.  Monday will be the first day to implement the changes.  I am anxious to see how it goes.
  • I am taking four classes this fall.  There are two weeks of overlap with all four classes at the same time.  I am feeling a bit overwhelmed right now.  I am so ready for them to be over.
  • Speaking of classes, I have lots of homework I need to be doing.  I just have a hard time motivating myself, thus my wanting my classes to be over!
  • I love Thanksgiving.  And Christmas.  And New Year's.  I can't wait to try out some new recipes.  This looks a.ma.zing.
    It's from 
    Head over to
    to post your 'Currently'.
    Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)

5 comments:

  1. Mmmm....that dessert looks amazing! I also like HGTV for background noise. :-)

    Corrina
    From Mrs. Allen’s Teaching Files

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to teach special needs preschool! I loved that age, so much fun. Your nature scavenger hunt sounds like fun. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of adding social skills into your daily routine. I would love to hear more about what and how you are going to do it and how the kids do with it. I also love hgtv and the Property Brothers (they make me want to buy a new house and redo it all). Good luck with your classes!
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Property Brothers. Haven't watched it in ages. Been so busy as well.

    Kim
    Quinnessential Lessons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lola! That dessert looks yummy. I can't wait to taste it! I love your idea of adding social skills to treat kids in Phoenix preschool. I appreciate your manner of teaching.

    ReplyDelete