Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Thursday, December 26, 2013

13 in '13

I am linking up with Hadar from Miss Kindergarten for an end of the year linky party.  13 in '13!
{1}
I sold my house.  This was exciting, scary, and sad all at  the same time.  Who knew there would be so many mixed emotions in this transaction???
{2}
I started a blog!  I had wanted to do this for a long time, but finally bit the bullet.  I am so glad I did.  I love the friendships I have made in the blogging community.  I also love the connection it gives me with my students' families!
{3}
I started selling some of my products on 
and
    
Again, this was a goal of mine that I was not sure how to achieve.  I have learned A LOT this year.
{4}
Speaking of learning a lot....I went back to school.  
I am working on additional hours past my Master's degree.
{5}
I traveled.  
I took a cruise with my family to celebrate my mom and all she has done for her eight children through the years!
{6}
I took golf lessons.  :)
We tried to take them seriously, but couldn't stop cracking up!
{7}
I became a grandma {sort of :)}  
I love this little girl as if she were my own.  I am so thrilled to be a part of her life!
{8}
I had the pleasure of watching my teams have amazing football seasons.
Go Tigers!
and Chiefs!
{9}
My youngest baby turned 21 this year.
It's a strange feeling knowing the main part of my job as a parent is over. I know I will always be their mom and they will always be my babies, but it's now on an adult level. Weird!
{10}
I had surgery on my foot.
Of course I had to plan it around the two week Christmas break (duh, I am a teacher and ain't nobody got time to be away from the classroom for two weeks!)
{11}
Friends.
This year I have come to rely on my friends more than ever.  I feel very lucky to have what I consider the most supportive, caring, and loving friends a girl could ask for.
{12}
Love.  
Quote of the day: 'Love is out true destiny.  We do not find meaning of life by ourselves alone-we find it with another'.
This quote helped me realize how important it is to have love in my life.  May I always be good at showing those I love how important they are to me.
{13}
Here's to an even better 2014!
I am looking forward to continuing my journey of loving, learning, laughter and life!
Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)










1 comment:

  1. I'm one of eight children also! What a fun trip to take with your mom! I enjoyed reading this post! :)

    ReplyDelete