Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Week in Review & a Freebie

I am linking up with The Primary Gal and her weekly Friday-Free-for-All linky.  You should check it out.  There are lots of great freebie available!
My freebie is included in my post, so keep reading!
Here is my week in review.
{1}
I had foot surgery.  I am using Christmas break to recover.  I will have to wear my lovely boot for 4 weeks.  It's a look!
{2}
I finished my Polar Bear Packs
My retelling pack has lots of activities to check comprehension, sequence, and retell the story of Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?  You cab check it out on TpT here or TN here.
I also created extension activities that I will use during my circle time.

It has color, shape, math, and alphabet activities.
You can check it out here on TpT or here on TN.
Enjoy this Polar Bear 10 frame freebie!  Click on the picture to download.
{3}
 I celebrated Christmas with lots of family and friends.
Both my babies made it home for Christmas, which made me happy, happy, happy!
{4}
 I am having a 20% off sale on my products at both my Teachers pay Teachers and Teachers Notebook stores.

{5}
One of the best things about being from a big family at Christmas time is that the celebrating seems to never ends!  Lots of celebrating still left to do!
Have a great day!  Thanks for reading.  :)

Freebie Fridays

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing! Hope your foot heals quickly :)

    ReplyDelete