Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Friday, December 27, 2013

New Year's Resolutions!

A Peach for the Teach: Behavior Supports & Multi-Age
PERSONAL:  I had foot surgery a week ago, so after four weeks in a boot I will be ready to start exercising!  I really enjoy yoga and Pilates.  Once the weather warms, I hope to add some walking/running back into the mix.
PROFESSIONAL:  I have plus 28 hours past my Master's degree.  I want to be at plus 40 hours by this time next year.
CLASSROOM:  My four new sweeties starting in my morning class are all brand new 3's.  I already know it will be busy, busy, busy getting them into the routine.  I am very excited to welcome this new batch of littles into my classroom.  I always grow and learn so much with each new one.
BLOG/TPT:  I am not sure how realistic this goal is, but I want to be more consistent with my blog posts.  I also hope to add more products in a timely fashion!
JUST-FOR-FUN:  This time every year I think I need a trip somewhere warm!  I love snow and cold weather, but after awhile I just need to feel the sun!
Link up your resolutions with A Peach for the Teach.
Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.:)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Lola! Thanks so much for linking up! I love your resolutions and blog. Four new sweeties? Wow! I'm hoping that will enhance the fun in your room! Foot surgery is no fun-- been there! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lola,
    Welcoming new students is one of my favorite things to do as a teacher! Here's to a happy and healthy 2014!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete