Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I am linking up with Covered in Glitter and Glue for 'What I'm Loving Wednesday.
YOGA
I started my classes and am LOVING them.  It's so nice in the summer to be able to take some daytime classes.  :)
MUSIC
I love listening to music.  I am on the hunt for some new music for my classroom.  I would like a new Months of the Year, Days of the Week, Hello Song, and Weather Song.  I have a friend who is very musically inclined……I am hoping to sweet talk and inspire my friend to write some original stuff.  :)  I also love finding new artists.  If you have any suggestions let me know!

ANTHROPOLOGIE
I have a part-time job at Anthropologie that I LOVE.  Not only do I love the company, but am absolutely crazy for my co-workers.  When I am there I feel like I am among family.
What are you loving? Head over to Covered in Glitter and Glue to let everyone know.
Thanks for reading!  Have a great day. :)





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I'm glad you're finding time for the things you love this summer- especially yoga. I have never been in Anthropolgie. I may have to look for one around me!
    Jessica
    Covered in Glitter and Glue

    ReplyDelete