Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Monday, September 1, 2014

Currently September!

I am linking up with Farley's 'Currently' from Oh' Boy 4th Grade.
LISTENING:  I love thunderstorms in the middle of the night.  My dog feels differently, however.  She has her head under the bed (her body is too big to fit)  It's quite a sight.  :)
LOVING:  My three day weekend!  I know school just started, but I needed an extra day of rest.
THINKING:  Next weekend my nephew is getting married in Chicago.  I am looking so forward to seeing family members who live away from me.  It will be a like big family party.  Plus, Chicago is not a bad little town to hang out in…..all the festivities are downtown.  Yippee!  I can't wait.
WANTING:  Summer in my neck of the woods was actually pretty mild.  The temperatures were pleasant for the most part.  Wouldn't you know it, as soon as school started so did a heat wave.  :(  It's been so hot that most days we can't go outside for recess.  Boo!  I am wanting the heat to break and return to some weather we can enjoy!
NEEDING:  I pretty much played all weekend, so I need this extra day to get some things done.
3 TRIPS:  I have been fortunate enough to travel throughout the United States.  I have spent quite a bit of time in Canada, too.  (Such a beautiful place)  However, I have never been to Mexico.  I would like to find a beautiful beach to spread my toes in the sand with a margarita in my hand!  I would also love to go to Ireland to search my roots.  Italy is just a place I have always wanted to visit.  It seems so beautiful, romantic, and fun.  Maybe one day I can mark these of my bucket list.

Link up your 'Currently' with Oh' Boy 4th Grade.

Thanks for reading!  Have a wonderful day.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm coming over from Farley's Currently series. I am loving the 3 day weekend, too. It is so nice to have an extra day to rest and relax!

    ReplyDelete