Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Currently and a Month of Freebies!

It's hard to believe it's already February and time for the next 'Currently' offered by Farley over at Oh' Boy Fourth Grade.

Here is my 'Currently for February
LISTENING:  To Shark Tank….I've never really watched it before but thought I would give it a try.  Funny thing is my son has a great idea he could peddle.  Maybe he will end up on the show.  :)
LOVING:  It's already February….. this year has seemed long, yet fast.  
THINKING:  I have a trip to Chicago planned the weekend after next.  I'm super excited about it….tick tock, it seems to be taking forever to arrive!
WANTING:  It seems for the past 3 or 4 months I have had a sore throat, congestion, and just down right not feeling good.  I'm ready for that to be O.V.E.R.  This year my sweet ones have been out a lot with illnesses.  We are ready to be healthy again!
NEEDING:   The springtime seems to be filled with an over abundance of paperwork.  I'd like to get a head start and not feel so overwhelmed…
PAGEANT TITLE:  I  guess if I had to narrow it down, I would be 'Little Miss Shiny'.  I seem to get distracted by 'shiny objects'…that's a running joke at my school.  I  swear I have ADD.  I start one project, then quickly jump into something else…….I do that at home, too.  I'll start cleaning one room, then walk into another and start cleaning that room before I finish the first.  It's a never-ending cycle!
And for the month of freebies…...
Be sure to click on the links/dates at the top of the page to take you to a fabulous February freebie offered by Special Education Blog Hop.  Click on the current date to take you to the post with the freebie.  They are FABULOUS!

Thanks for reading!  Have a great day :)





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE SharkTank! Hubs and I are always saying we need to come up with an idea/kicking ourselves that we didn't think of some of the amazing inventions. Kudos to your son!

    ReplyDelete