Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Friday, September 4, 2015

A Whole Lotta Learning Going On!



I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to showcase our week with Five for Friday.  Here's a peek at our week…..
We started an 'All About Me' theme this week.  The little ones did a great job of listening and following directions to make this craftivity that showcases many of their favorites.
I really love how they turned out.
Our names were an important part of our learning this week.
We scrunched up tissue paper and glued it on the letters.  After they were completed, the littles figured out how many letters were in their names.  Then, we graphed the results.
We also graphed boys and girls in our class.
My sweetie pies LOVE art.  So, they were super excited to decorate their own person.  I have some really, really creative learners.
 We also did these body collages.  As you can tell, they had great fun expressing their creativity.  :)
You can find my 'All About Me' activities HERE.
Speaking of loving art and being creative,
check out what they did during free choice time…..
L>O>V>E!
Here they are finger painting and having the time of their lives!
I introduced ten frames this week.  They did amazingly well with the concept.
These little ones wanted to continue their learning during center time.
Did I say I love this class yet?!?!
To add some motor movement and fun to our learning, I had each one step on these "stepping stones" and say the color as they did to line up to go home.  They LOVED this!
Guess my post title could have been 'A Whole Lotta Love Going On While Learning"!
How was your week?  Link up to tell us at Doodle Bugs Teaching.

Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)











3 comments:

  1. Bless your heart for teaching preschool! I did it for about 6 months and I found it to be an extreme challenge!! Your room looks so colorful and busy : )

    The Sassy Sub

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stepping stones look like fun. Where did you find those?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had them forever, but I saw some similar at Discount School Supply called Hop Around Steps. I'll let you know if I find out where mine are from!

      Delete