Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Friday, July 1, 2016

Five for Friday: Summer Edition!

It's been more than a few weeks since I checked in, so I wanted to write a short post about what's been happening in my life.  I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday to share.
I flew to Phoenix to visit my daughter...{happy dance} 
The next day, we picked up her puppy.  A French Bulldog who is the sweetest little nugget.  I instantly fell in love!
She found out a couple of days before she could get her that her puppy has a level three heart murmur.  My daughter had the opportunity to get a different dog, but she had already bonded with her baby and decided to take her home and love her, whatever her life expectancy may be.  I am so proud of her, but my heart breaks at the thought of anything less than a full life.
We traveled to Durango a few days later to visit sisters, cousins, and aunts.  Baby puppy came along.
She had her first experience with snow.  {Seeing that she lives in Phoenix, this will be a rarity, unless she brings her back to the mid-west during the winter}
After the kids/cousins left all my siblings joined us for a Ragan Renewal, of sorts.  My dad started the Ragan Renewal many, many years ago.  Since that time both he and my oldest brother have passed away, but they are always with us in spirit.
Family is very important to me and I am blessed to have come from a very large, very loving family.
 We hiked, biked, talked til all hours of the night, went out to eat, hung at my brother's house, hot tubbed, and went to Telluride {just to name a few  things} :)
It was ah-mazing!
Awhile back I mentioned I was going to revamp my blog design.  I'm working with a fabulous blogger who is helping me.  She's very talented.
This is what we have so far.  Love it!

I just finished a new pack that I added to my TPT store.  Right now it's 50% off for 48 hours.
I'm very excited about my 'Extra Practice Pack'.  This will help my littles learn personal information, such as their full name, parents' names, birthday, phone number, address, colors, shapes, name writing, number formation, alphabet writing, and monthly reading logs.  It's really easy to use…..just print the pages you wish to use, add a parent cover page, and send home!  This homework packet helps parents know what to teach at home and helps me by reinforcing pre-k skills.  It's a total win-win!

June was the best month for me.
Is it just me or does it seem like once the fourth of July comes and goes summer break flies by?
I can't believe it's already time to start thinking about the upcoming school year.
I am going to enjoy the days as I ease back into my planning….
I hope you are enjoying your summer!

Thanks for reading!  Have a great day :)





1 comment:

  1. Oi Gostaria de saber se posso usar seus números e citar você em um trabalho meu?

    ReplyDelete